The necessity of reading skill & how much i forward or back in this way.

 Presentation post :01



Topic : The necessity of reading skill & how much i forward or back in this way.


At first i would like to tell a story. In this year at 21st book festival i bought a book that is written by selina hossain ,translated by khashruzzaman Choudhury. It's name is between two world. I bought this book from the eager of learning English.After coming home I started to reading this book.This is my first reading  English story book.Though English is our combulsary academic book,i couldn’t gave eagar on this book.My eyes are getting bored.Without finished this book i stop reading then i started English reading syllabus. Keeping patience i finished it. After that i can read anything in english without any hesitation,although i don't understand everything.I can read anything more quickly than before.I think you can realise how much necessary of reading skill.


I'm more forward in reading skill after complete reading syllabus. 


Thank you

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post