success story 1

success story

 In the name of Allah the most gracious, The most beneficent, the Inspirer of faith, the Pure One, the Absolute Ruler, the All-compationate, the All-merciful. 


Foremost accept my earnest greeting Assalamualaikum and others religious siblings receive my cordial love from the bottom of my heart. How's life sailing? I prospect you're good by the uncountable mercy of Allah. All praises to Allah I'm also good by the All-compationate. 


What's going on your practicing journey...??? Mine not so good, Little bit. Lots of brothers and sisters spending their valuable time for improving English. We should be serious of our aim or destination or dream. 


Look at the illustration below. 



Do you like to eating sweet? I prefer it. But, when I go sweetmeet while I couldn't eat 2/3+. I can 2, Highest 3 piece. What about you??? How many piece can you eat in 10 minutes...???

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post