success story 4

success story

At first take my salam, Assalamu alaikum. How are you all spirite, hard woriking, Passionate , & enthusiastic  groupmates? I'm well by the grace of almighty allah. Hopefully, All are well by the grace of almighty allah. What are you doing right now? I'm sure that, someboday sleeping now, and somebody reading post & doing comment here. I'm writing post here. Few minitues ago I have finished my another workshop. Today is my fourth workshop. Worksho topic is Introduction to writing. So I'm telling something about workshop. I have got many things from this wrokshop. Today's workshop main focus in facebook. Sir told us if u give time properly in search english group. U do practice regularly & comment more & more, Your writing skill must be improve day by day. Writing is main focous was in today's topic. We need to know about writing. If we don't write, we won't get good job. So We need  to writing in every sector. such as, If we go to job, go to frelance, go to buisness, You must be good at English. not otherwise possible, Because of when I will go to job, will do conversation with senior / boss talk to english, he / she said to me, you write dowon our Internet banking. When I can't write down, it will shame for me. when I will go frelancing / buisness, You know well writer. not otherwise possible, because U will be contact wilth forgeiner. When I won't write down. then I won't to do buisness or frelancing not possible by me. Sir also told us, we think wont get like comment, If we don't regular, we can't achive your sucsess. Anu apu started, there are four types of writing.

1. Descriptive writing: Descriptive writing means, describe about any things, as it is, any story, history of the 1971 world war.

2. Narrative writing : Narrative writing main focus is telling story. here's have give oppinion.

3. persasuvie writing : persasuvie writing is convinced to another. here  have example of search English Group.

4. Exposetory writing is main focus try to explanation.

Today We have got two article. One is home task, Another is Resources of the writers writing process. Four types of Resource of writers writing process.

1. Prewriting

2. Drafting

3. Revising

4. Editing

Sir finaly say everday do comment 30 in search English Group. Everday do a post in Search English Group 300-500 word in between, If U can, U write maximum 1000 word. It will be effective for free hand writing. 

Thanks a lot #Anu apu gave us wonderful & effective lecture.

N.B: Just try to write something about writing wrokshop

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post