success story 3

success story

#Typing is very easy but writing is very difficult. 


Like everyday,  I am going to accelerate my English skill writing this challenge. Writing helps me to be a good speaker and writer in english. That's why, I would like to make it my profession or habit. But Razib Ahmed  mentioned in his zero category if you would like to be a writer, firstly be prepared to struggle. Of course,  it is the most important to continue daily writing because it is very tough matter. I have to abrogate luxurious time because it is very harmful for my practical my life. I am very luxurious person that's why I can't come forward nicely. But Now To be a good writer in english, I must abrogate this harmful situation.


Typing : As your wish,  You can time on Keyboard or mobile randomly. There is no problem. But selecting a topic,  writing is very tough matter. After writing a while,  There does no word in front of you to finish your writing. You won't be able to find new or smart word for finishing your writing. That's why more than 500 words writing is very difficult, I think. To do easy this situation, everyday you have to write relying on new topic. Although Firstly it will be difficult for you or you can't find sufficient word to write more than 500 words every day ,  You have to continue your daily writing for reaching your destination. There are many words in your heart, but these are not revealing not for practising or writing. To publish those words, writing is inevitable. 


On the contrary,  Reading english or bangla book play on vital rule for writing goodly. When you write 500 words in a single day, you will be able to get a successful writer in your practical life. As a learner,  writing is the most important.It will give you benefit to be success.   I have to continue my writing untill I won't be able to write randomly more than 500 words on any topic. But it has condition that, To write more than 500 words,  Firstly you have to read too much about that topic. Getting idea on topic, now start your writing. Think too much because it is one of the most important for accelerating your writing skill.


Choose a subject or make a story like yourself if you don't get any topic for writing. And then, according to your thinking or story, start your writing. Believe me you have to write very easily. To write any topic as a learner, I have to think too much because I am dull at english as well as writing. Within short writing 500 words are very difficult for me, but I am trying to write 500 words in a day. I have confidence that I must succeed. So,  Although time is being needed too much, Keeping patient I am going to continue daily it for being a successful writer and It will be the best for me. Now I need to know more new words to do smart writer in English. So,  everybody please pray for me so that I can fulfill my dream.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post