success story 6

 success story

one has to pay for his deed.



the story proved it.

40years ago in Baghdad there were a slaughter who used to go his store before the salah of fazar.he butchered goat,sheep. butchering goat and sheep he returned to his home at the absence of light. once he was returning to his home after butchering still it was dark night. his cloth was cling with blood. in the way he heard somewhere in the lane someone was groaning. he followed the groan and go ahead  to the lane.suddenly he was pushed with a injured body of man who was embed on the road. the injury was serious. it was imperious to take him to a doctor as he was stabbed. kinfe was still lodge on his body.the slaughter pop out the knife and took him for treatment to a doctor. but the man was died in the way.therein people started to crowd and find him with a knife in his hand and besides him a corpse with fresh blood. seeing that thought they was the murderer. being compelled to the witnesses he was submitted to the court thereafter he was sentenced to death. he was brought in front of the crowd people. he said as death is imminent I wanna confess something to u people. certainly I m not the murderer of the death man.but 20 years ago I killed a women when I I was youth.I were ran boat on river.I ferried people. one day a rich women ferried with her mother by my boat. on that opportunity we started to feel for each other. gradually we loved each other deeply. one day I proposed her father for our marriage. but he denied. 3 years passed one day I saw a woman setting on my boat . I carefully noticed her there were none but my beloved. I reminisced the day of our love and told her. she replied carefully with modesty. suddenly I saw a baby of 2 years in her lap.in the mean time I excited. I couldnt control my self from such  excitation. I suppressed her to agree with me. but she didn't agree. I threat her that I would kill her baby still she didn't response to me.and said do fear of Allah. but that time I was out of mind I killed her baby.seeing that she loath me.periodically I killed her also.hearing that from me crowd people eyes got blear.

thereafter the slaughter was hanged till death. 

Allah gives opportunity to his slaves

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post